Returns & Refunds
We want you to love every single aspect of Matilde Skincare products. Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you have received a wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and resolve it. Our customer support team can be reached at email@example.com
The rights of our customers for a cancellation or return are part of the Distance Selling Contract which you can find in the related section of our website and also below:
THE RIGHTS OF THE CONSUMER FOR A RETURN OR REFUND
- In the event that you place your order electronically on the website you use, it is understood that you have accepted the preliminary information form and the remote sales contract, which are provided to you.
- Buyers are subject to the Consumer Protection Law n. 6502, with the provisions of the Distance Contracts Regulations (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014 / 29188), as well as with the other regulations in force, related to the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
- The courier costs, such as shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
- Each purchased product is delivered to the person and / or organisation at the address indicated by the buyer, as long as it does not exceed the legal term of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within the deadline, the buyers can terminate the contract.
- The purchased product must be delivered intact and in accordance with the nature indicated in the order, and if there is, with the documents such as warranty certificate and instruction manual.
- If the purchased product is unable to be sold, the seller is required to notify the buyer in writing of this circumstance within 3 days from his knowledge. The total amount must be returned to the buyer within 14 days.
IN CASE OF NON-PAYMENT FOR THE PURCHASED PRODUCT
- If the buyer does not pay the amount of the product he purchased or cancels it in the bank records, the seller's responsibility for the delivery of the product ends.
PURCHASES MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF A CREDIT CARD:
- Following the delivery of the product, if it is ascertained that there's an unlawful use of a credit card, with whom the buyer has made the payment, by unauthorised persons and the amount of the product sold is not paid to the seller by the bank or the competent financial institution, the buyer is required to return the product covered by the contract to the SELLER within 3 days so that the shipping cost is borne by the SELLER.
IN CASE OF NON-DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT IN TIME FOR UNEXPECTED REASONS:
- If there are causes of force majeure, unforeseeable to the seller, and the product cannot be delivered on time, the circumstance is communicated to the buyer. The latter may request the cancellation of the order, the exchange of the product with another similar one or postpone the delivery time until the obstacle is eliminated. If the buyer cancels the order, having made the payment by credit card, the amount of the product is returned to the bank within 14 days of the cancellation, with the possibility, however, that the transfer of the amount to the buyer's account could take 2-3 weeks.
THE BUYER'S DUTY OF CONTROL OF THE PRODUCT:
- The buyer will check the product / service covered by the contract before taking it over, as it will not accept delivery of the damaged and defective product / service such as crushed, broken and with damaged packaging etc. by the shipping company. The product / service taken over will be considered intact and undamaged. The obligation to carefully maintain the product / service after delivery is the responsibility of the BUYER. If you want to exercise the right of withdrawal, the product / service must not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The buyer can exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract, refusing the goods, without assuming any civil and criminal liability and without having to give any justification, provided that he communicates to the SELLER through the following contact information within the term of 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the product to the same or to the person / organisation at the address indicated by him.
- CONTACT INFORMATION AT WHICH THE COMMUNICATION TO THE SELLER FOR THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL MUST BE MADE:
Name / Business Name: Matilde Dış Ticaret Anonim Şirketi
Address: Merdivenköy Mah. Dikyol Sok. B Blok No: 2 İç Kapı No: 108 Kadıköy / İstanbul
TERM FOR THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- If what was purchased by the buyer is a service, this 14-day term begins from the date of signing the contract. In service contracts in which the fulfillment of the service begins with the confirmation of the consumer, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised before the expiry of the term of the right of withdrawal.
- The costs arising from the exercise of the right of withdrawal are borne by the SELLER.
- In order for the right of withdrawal to be exercised, a written communication must be sent to the SELLER within 14 (fourteen) days by registered mail with return receipt, fax or e-mail and that the product must not fall into the category of " Products Not Provided by the Right of Withdrawal ", governed by this contract.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The invoice of the product delivered to the BUYER or to a third person (If the invoice of the product to be returned has been issued to a legal person, it must be returned together with the return note, issued by the same legal person. Return of orders, whose invoice has been issued to legal entities, will not be completed until the RETURN STAMP is issued.)
- Return form and the products to be returned must be returned together with their original packaging, and the packaging must be closed, intact and undamaged.
- In return operations, the return amount will be refunded to the credit card, the shipping amount being deducted from the refund amount to the PURCHASER.
- Returns cannot be made for products purchased in pre-order.
- Used products cannot be returned.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN:
- The SELLER is required to return the BUYER the total amount and documents binding the BUYER within a maximum period of 10 days, as well as to take delivery of the product within 20 days, starting from the receipt of the communication of withdrawal.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the product or it is impossible to return it for a reason deriving from the non-fulfillment of the BUYER, the latter is required to compensate the SELLER for damages to the extent of its defect. However, the BUYER is not held responsible for changes or defects manifested following the proper use of the product or goods within the term of the right of withdrawal.
- In the event that it is less than the campaign limits amount, issued by the SELLER, for the reason for exercising the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used in the context of the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS NOT COVERED BY THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- In accordance with the Regulations, it is not possible to return the following products, in case of opening of the packaging by the BUYER; products prepared at the express request or in line with the BUYER's personal needs and are not available to be returned as underwear, bottom piece swimsuits and bikinis, make-up products, disposable products, goods with the risk of rapid deterioration or goods of consumption with possible expiration date close, products not suitable for being returned from the point of view of health and hygiene in case of opening the packaging by the BUYER, following the delivery to the same; products that are confused with others after delivery, so it is impossible to separate them by their nature; continuous edition products such as newspapers and magazines, in addition to those provided in the context of the subscription agreement; services that are fulfilled instantly in the electronic field or intangible assets that are instantly delivered to the consumer, as well as voice and image registers, books, digital content, software programs, registration and data storage devices, consumer goods for computers. Furthermore, pursuant to the same Regulation, it is impossible for the right of withdrawal to be exercised in relation to services in which the fulfillment begins with the confirmation of the consumer, before the expiry of the term of the right of withdrawal.
- So that cosmetic and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, playable software and programs, DVDs, VCDs, CDs and cassette players, as well as stationery consumables can be returned ( toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.), the packaging must not be opened, the product must not be tested, broken or used. In international orders, the right of withdrawal can be exercised only if the SELLER has shipped the incorrect or defective product.
For purchases where the address is incomplete or incorrect, or if the packages are not collected:
Please do not forget that returns of orders returned due to incomplete or incorrect address information provided by the customer, or packages not collected, are the responsibility of the customer. The additional shipping costs for returning the order to the correct shipping address are still to be paid by the customer.
Send us an e-mail as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and the address to be delivered if you made a mistake in the address during the order. We will do our best to correct it, however address changes are not guaranteed if your order has already been shipped.
All orders are tracked and a tracking link is provided. No refunds will be provided for packages not collected, packages returned or packages lost due to an incomplete address. For packages returned to Matilde Skincare due to incorrect or incomplete address or parcel not collected, a return option is available at an additional cost. This additional charge will also apply to cases where the customer originally purchased the products with the free shipping option. For packages lost due to incomplete addresses or packages not collected, the item must be repurchased and sent back.
You can always contact us with any return questions at email@example.com
If you have any doubts about our products, consult our FAQ.