PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data Protection Policy of MATİLDE DIŞ TİCARET A.Ş.
General information for the Personal Data Protection Law
The Turkish Law on Personal Data Protection No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as "KVKK") was accepted on March 24, 2016, and was published in the Official Gazette no. 29677 of April 7, 2016. One part of the KVKK entered into force on the date of publication while the other part on 7 October 2016.
Information as Data Protection Officer
Pursuant to the KVKK Law n.6698, as well as as Data Protection Officer, your personal data, within the framework of what is described on this page, will be recorded, stored, updated and may be communicated / transferred to third parties in the cases permitted by law, classified and treated in the forms provided for by the KVKK.
The method of processing your personal data
Pursuant to the KVKK Law n.6698, your personal data shared with our company may be processed by us, after acquisition, in whole or in part, automatically or not, provided that it is part of any data registry system, as well as registration, conservation, modification, reorganization, in short, concerning any kind of operation that is carried out on the data. Any operation that is performed on the data, within the framework of the KVKK, is considered to be the "processing of personal data".
The purposes of the processing of personal data and legal basis
The shared personal data will be processed in compliance with the KVKK law n.6698 and the secondary regulations relating to the following in order to:
- Fulfill the requirements of the services provided to our customers in accordance with contractual and technological requirements and be able to improve our products and services offered;
- Record the identification data, address and other data necessary for ascertaining the data of the interested party, within the framework of the applicable legislation on e-commerce no. 6563, legislation relating to consumer protection no. 6502, as well as the Regulation on the Supply of Services in Electronic Commerce and Intermediary Service Providers, published in the Official Gazette no. 29457 of 08.26.2015, of the Distance Contracts Regulation, published in the Official Gazette no. 29188 of 27.11.2014, drawn up with reference to the aforementioned regulations, of the other reference regulations;
- Organize mandatory payment systems in the banking and electronic payment sector, as well as all registers and documents that form the basis of electronic or paper contracts; comply with the obligations of conservation, reporting, information of data, in compliance with the relevant legislation and provided by other authorities;
- In matters of public safety and civil disputes, in the event of a request and in compliance with the law, provide information to the Public Prosecutor's Office, the Courts and the delegated public officials.
Information on third party persons or organizations to which your personal data may be transferred:
For the aforementioned purposes, third-party persons / organizations to which your personal data shared with our company may be transferred consist mainly of the SHOPIFY, which provides the e-commerce infrastructure of our company, as well as suppliers, people and organizations related to the provision of services such as shipping companies, program partnerships with which we collaborate in order to carry out our activities and / or receive the services as data controller, national / foreign organizations and other third parties.
Methods of Collection of Personal Data:
Your personal data can be collected and processed through:
- The forms present on the website or mobile applications of our company, data such as name, surname, address, telephone, personal or professional e-mail, as well as preferences on the pages consulted by entering the user and password, IP records of the operations carried out, cookie data collected by the browser, data containing the duration and details of the visit and location data;
- The digital, oral or written environment through our digital marketing channels;
- The consent of the people who share their personal data by sending the business card, the curriculum vitae (CV), proposals and through other similar ways, in order to establish the business relationship with our company, apply for a job and make the proposals, physically or digitally, in person or remotely, orally or written or electronically
- Furthermore, through various channels, indirectly, and different (micro) websites used for the purposes of websites, blogs, competitions, questionnaires, games, campaigns and the like, through the data acquired from social media, click actions and reading of the 'e-news, data offered by databases open to the public, data and profiles allowed to be shared by social media platforms.
Transfers of Personal Data Abroad
Personal data, collected through one of the aforementioned methods, for storage being processed in Turkey or outside Turkey, may also be transferred to service intermediaries in place abroad (to countries accredited by the Personal Data Protection Committee and where the necessary protection regarding the protection of personal data persists), provided that it falls within the context of the KVKK and in accordance with the contractual purposes.
Conservation and Protection of Personal Data
Pursuant to Art. 12 of the KVKK, personal data will be kept secret in the database and in the systems present at our company and will not be shared in any way with third parties, except for the legal obligations and regulations indicated in this document. Pursuant to Art. 12 of the KVKK, our company is required to protect the databases and systems where your personal data are reserved, to prevent the unlawful processing of personal data, to block the access of unauthorized persons and to take the measures of software systems such as access management and physical security measures. In the event of knowledge of the unlawful acquisition of personal data from others, the circumstance will be immediately communicated in writing and in accordance with the legal regulations, to the Personal Data Protection Committee.
Correct and Updated Retention of Personal Data
Pursuant to Art. 4 of the KVKK, our company is obliged to keep your personal data correctly and up-to-date. In this context, our customers must share correct and updated data or update them on the website / mobile application, so that our company can fulfill the obligations deriving from current legislation.
Pursuant to KVKK n.6698, the rights of the owner of the personal data
Art. 11 of KVKK n.6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016 and in accordance with the aforementioned article, the rights of the Personal Data Controller starting from the relevant date are as follows:
The Owner of Personal Data, by contacting our company (Personal Data Manager), is in possession of the rights to:
- Ask for information on whether personal data have been processed or not,
- If personal data have been processed, ask for information,
- Request information on the purpose of the processing of personal data, as well as on their use in accordance with the purpose,
- Know the third parties in Turkey, in Italy or abroad, to whom the personal data have been transferred,
- If the personal data have been processed in an incomplete or incorrect way, ask for their correction,
- Request the cancellation or deletion of personal data under the conditions set out in Art. 7 of the KVKK,
- In case of correction, cancellation or elimination of personal data, ask that third parties to whom the personal data have been transferred are also aware of these operations,
- Oppose to any result to the detriment of the interested party, after analyzing the data processed through the exclusive use of automatic systems,
- If the interested party suffers damage resulting from the unlawful processing of personal data, ask for compensation.
Matilde Dış Ticaret Anonim Şirketi, with registered office in Merdivenköy Mah. Dikyol Sok. B Blok No: 2 İç Kapı No: 108 Kadıköy / İstanbul, registered in the Commercial Register of İSTANBUL under no. 307417-5, having the registration number on the Central System 0613168897100001, is the Personal Data Manager in the context of the KVKK. The Representative for the Processing of Personal Data, to be appointed by our company, will be announced in the Register of Data Processors and in the internet address where this document is located, as soon as the legal infrastructure is provided. The Personal Data Holders may direct their questions, opinions or requests to any of the communication channels indicated below:
Phone: +90 216 3260420
Fax: +90 216 3260500
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
All services provided by our online shop belong to our company Matilde Dış Ticaret Anonim Şirketi based in Merdivenköy Mah. Dikyol Sok. B Blok No: 2 İç Kapı No: 108 Kadıköy / İstanbul, and are operated by our company.
Our company can collect personal data for various purposes. Below, it is indicated how and in what way personal data is collected, as well as how and in what way it is protected.
Some personal data (name-surname, company data, telephone, postal address or e-mail address) transmitted by users by completing the various forms and questionnaires present in our shop or following the registration procedure, are collected by our shop for the nature of the work.
Our company, at certain times, may send campaign data, new product data and promotion proposals to its customers and users. Our users, at the time of joining, may or may not consent to the receipt of such data, and after successful adhesion, they can change their preference from the user account area or communicate through the link of the information sent to them. .
The personal data transmitted by our users to our shop in the digital environment during the approval process on our shop or through e-mail will not be disclosed to third parties, except for the purposes and context provided for by the "User Agreement", stipulated with the our users.
Our company saves the IP address of users and could use it for the purpose of identifying system problems and quickly resolving any problems concerning the service provided or disputes. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in general and to collect comprehensive demographic data.
Our company may use the requested data, even outside the purposes and context provided for in the membership contract, for the purposes of direct marketing by the company or by the persons with whom it collaborates. Personal data can also be used, if necessary, to get in touch with the user. The data requested by our company or those provided by the user or the information relating to the operations carried out on our shop may be used by our company and by the people with whom it is in collaboration even outside the purposes and context provided for by the " membership ”, without revealing the identities of our users, for the purposes of the various statistical evaluations, the creation of databases and market research.
Our company undertakes to keep the information strictly private and confidential, to fulfill it as an obligation to keep the secret and to take all necessary measures and to pay the utmost diligence for the protection and maintenance of confidentiality and for prevention access of confidential information, in whole or in part, to the public area or its unauthorized use or disclosure to third parties.
THE SECURITY OF THE CREDIT CARD
Our company prioritizes the safety of credit card holders who make purchases from our websites. Your credit card details are in no way stored on our system.
During transactions, there are two aspects to pay more attention to to understand if you are on a trustworthy site, one of which is the key or bolt symbol, present at the bottom of your browser, which indicates that you are in a reliable internet page and your data of all kinds are protected by encryption. These data are used only in relation to the sales procedure process and in line with the information you provide. The data relating to the credit card, used during the purchase, are sent, in an encrypted manner, to the competent bank for verification through the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, regardless of our purchasing websites. When the availability of the card is approved, the purchase continues. Since no data relating to the card can be viewed or recorded by us, third party access to this data is blocked under any conditions.
The reliability of the payment data / billing / delivery address, in relation to orders made online through credit cards, is checked by our company to protect against Credit Card Fraud. Therefore, in order for the orders of customers who make their first purchase on our websites to reach the supply and delivery stage, the veracity of the financial data and address / telephone must first be confirmed. To verify this information, if necessary, contact the customer, the credit card holder or the competent bank.
Only you can reach and modify all the data you provided at the time of registration. If you keep your user access data reliably protected, it is impossible for others to reach your data or modify them. For this purpose, we proceed in the SSL reliable area during the registration operations. This system is an international encryption standard that cannot be corrupted.
Nowadays, websites are more preferred, equipped with contact center or customer assistance services, and where the data of the complete address and telephone numbers are indicated. Thus, you can receive more information regarding any subject that intrigues you, providing you with explanations on the reliability of the company that offers online purchasing service.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
- Respect the obligations established by the legal provisions in force, issued by the competent Legal Authorities, such as laws, legislative decrees and regulations etc .;
- For the purposes of fulfilling the requirements of the "Membership Agreement", entered into with the users of our store, as well as other contracts and to implement them;
- The request for information relating to users for the purpose of carrying out a search or investigation, duly performed by the competent legal or administrative authority,
- The need to provide information to protect the rights or safety of users.
THE SECURITY OF E-MAIL
Do not write your credit card number or passwords in the e-mails that you will send to the Customer Service of our store for any order. The data in the e-mail messages can be viewed by third parties. Our company cannot guarantee under any conditions the reliability of the data forwarded by your e-mails.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to store this currency in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie that is automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that prices can be converted to the local (visitor's) currency.
Company name: Matilde Dış Ticaret Anonim Şirketi
Address: Merdivenköy Mah. Dikyol Sok. B Blok No: 2 İç Kapı No: 108 Kadıköy / İstanbul
Phone: +90 216 3260420
Fax: +90 216 3260500